Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Snippet of my Bucket List


Here's my bucket list as promised, feel free to suggest what to add. It's a note on my phone that I keep adding to as I'm inspired.

  • Stay at Caesar's Palace in Vegas
  • Visit the Tiger Palace in Thailand
  • Meet one of my role models; Diane von Furstenberg or Angelina Jolie (can I cross this off, as I was at the same conference with Angelina and got to take a picture haha)
  • Stay at The Peninsula in Paris
  • Attend a floating lantern festival in Thailand
  • Fly first class on Emirates Airline
  • Kiss at the top of the Eiffel Tower
  • Kiss at the top of the Empire State Building
  • Visit Bondi Beach (I mean d'uh?!)
  • Go to Maui
  • Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
  • See the wonders of the world
  • Visit the Taj Mahal
  • Drink Morrocan tea in Marrakesh
  • Safari in Kenya
  • Carnival in Rio 
That's it for now I guess. Who wants to share with me what's on theirs?




No comments:

Post a Comment